FANDOM


Description

Clockwork Assistant: Initiates its repair protocol, healing between 3-6 targets at 50% PWR and has a 25% chance to increase PWR, ATK, DEF, and/or LUK by 20%.

Clockwork Worker: Initiates its repair protocol, healing between 4-7 targets at 50% PWR and has a 25% chance to increase PWR, ATK, DEF, and/or LUK by 25%.

Clockwork Technician: Initiates its repair protocol, healing between 5-8 targets at 50% PWR and has a 25% chance to increase PWR, ATK, DEF, and/or LUK by 30%.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.