FANDOM


Description

Young Black Dragon: Exhales a devastating onyxbreath, causing 160% PWR damage to its main target and half to adjacent allies. All enemies take 20% PWR damage and have a 50% chance for a 30% DEF reduction for 2 turns.

Black Dragon: Exhales a devastating onyxbreath, causing 180% PWR damage to its main target and half to adjacent allies. All enemies take 20% PWR damage and have a 75% chance for a 30% DEF reduction for 2 turns.

Ancient Black Dragon: Exhales a devastating onyxbreath, causing 200% PWR damage to its main target and half to adjacent allies. All enemies take 20% PWR damage and a 30% DEF reduction for 2 turns.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.