The Battle Tower allows the player to take challenges and try to rise to the top of the tower to gain rewards.
The table below lists the different colors you will fight in the tower.
|51||Blue||Yellow||Black||Anubis (changes with event), Sorceress,
|50||Red||Yellow||Astral Watcher, Occultist|
|29||Changes with event.
Color is always the same as the boss's
Modifiers that will increase your score in the Battle Tower includes:
- Damage Points: Amount of damage dealt.
- Color Point: the use of colored monsters that deal super effective damage to the monster on the floor. e.a. a team of red creatures would yield more point on a floor with predominantly green creatures.
- Overkill Points: Amount of overkill damage dealt.
Bonuses that will increase your score based on a percentage:
- Mana Bonus: Increased or decreases depending on the amount of mana left. (can't fall below 0%)
- Survival Bonus: Bases on the creatures end health, with a max of 100% if all creatures are fully healed at the end of the battle. If a creature dies then the bonus is reduced by 20% even if the creature is revived during battle.
- Size Bonus: Smaller creatures yield higher bonuses where as legendarily yield none;
- Legendary: 0%
- Large (Epic): 50%
- Normal (Rare): 150%
- Small (Common): 250%
- Floor Bonus: based on the height of the floor